Sunday, October 15, 2006

why do we do what we do?

I have been thinking about health and "doing a cleanse", so tonight I began a full body 30-day process of inviting my organs to function closer to their potential... how boring! I think that this is important, but geez, like what a navel-gazing topic! I am wondering if this is something that people to to fret and fawn over themselves, which may lead to further inward-facing obsessions?? I wonder this because I do not desire to walk that path.

Check? Check? Testing, 1, 2, 3?

On a lighter note, I made perogies according to Auntie-Ann today. They are terrific! I decided that it is not, however, a job that is to be attacked alone. It is far more entertaining and efficient to work with some one else. And Potato mashing with just a fork is something that everyone ought to try just once. Our simple technological improvements have definately changed the standard way of life.

ta.

1 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ve of the old country know of what you speak. hard vork is good for soul. Heya! you never came for firefly! Maybe I should just send it your way and be done. And you . . . organ potentiating sounds . . . ummm . .. really interesting . . really! hehe. Have fun with yuor 30 day regimen and relax.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home