Monday, December 05, 2005

I would send you a cafe chesnut if I could...

Tomorrow is my dearest Ramon-y's Birthday! She is far off in an exotic land enjoying the diversity and adventure of life! Cheers to you my lovely friend! If I could bottle up a sample of the crisp Canadian winter air, with some snow, some CBC, and a cafe chestnut - I would wrap it up and tie it with a ribbon (made of me) and send it your way. I wish you all the best 'today' and in your 29th year! Happy Birthday!

peace. calm. joy.

1 Comments:

At 3:39 AM, Blogger Granola Girl said...

Thanks, Sue!
It was a nice day of lovely gifts and flowers, many well-wishes and full belly laughs. It was also my first formal band concert at ASK. It went well and the students were fabulous.

I would love nothing more than a chilly, bundled up walk to the Roastery completed with a delicious c.c. and a return home to watch some P&P. I miss you, girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home