Wednesday, August 30, 2006

mystery and muscle of love

I love taco time hot sauce

I read kind of slowly, but I enjoy it thoroughly
and coloured inky-wet pens are glorious

fall is by far the best season
- autumn smells like sweet fresh plants and soil, and I wear a sweater
octopus is my favourite animal, and cousin squid is cool too
- there are not enough books or articles published about them

teeth usually really creep me out.
they tend to be a sign of or a source of weakness...
creepy

turn your weakness into a strength or at least be aware of it so that you are well equipped when you are under fire.

life is designed to be a lonely experience, it is the human flaw to feel alone. Worse is the human flaw to reason and determine logically that we are alone... this is absolte crap, as there are many of humans walking around haveing the same clever thoughts you just had, and they are subtly consumed by the nagging feel ingthat they are alone. We are supposed to figure this one out, and if we are enlightened enough to figure out this weird conundrum then we will dissipate into the greater nothingness...

I wrote something else but published this more brief page..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home